إسحق قومي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

السيدة أديبة عبدو عطية تكتب عن مأساة والدها....

اذهب الى الأسفل

السيدة أديبة عبدو عطية تكتب عن مأساة والدها.... Empty السيدة أديبة عبدو عطية تكتب عن مأساة والدها....

مُساهمة من طرف اسحق قومي الأربعاء مايو 05, 2010 12:07 pm

[color=red] Black]

The brutality perpetrated against our people in
Tur-Abdin

This is what my late father Yaackoub Abdo was exposed to in his early teenage years. He witnessed the brutal, inhumane killing and slaughtering of his older brother Boutros ............ mob during the genocide perpetrated against our people in the period 1914-1915.

Yaackoub went inside raging, throwing, breaking every object around him, the murderers killed the most important person in his life, they killed his eldest brother who was a father to him and he was a coward and did not save him. His pregnant mother begged him not to raise his voice & to stop his rage otherwise they will com back and kill every one of them.

Yaackoub sat on the colorful rug in the back corner of the room, thinking of what he could have done to save his beloved friend, companion, mentor and the father who he never met. He sat quietly, his eyes left dry from the tears shed. He was alone in this battle. He had to protect his heavily pregnant mother, his young sister Houreh and the beautiful teen aged sister Setto from their homicidal neighbors. He was the man of the family but he is too young to take care of the three most important women in his life and couldn’t abandon his pride, he had to save the honor of the family.

Yaackoub had a million thoughts coming to his mind, “God, What did I do wrong to be punished ruthlessly, I will kill myself then I won’t feel any pain or criticism, no my mum will kill herself as well and leave my two sisters facing these vicious murderers alone, I will run away from it all far way, but where ?”
All the villages and towns were surrounded by the extremist battalion who were hungry to kill any Christian and whoever believed in Jesus to gain their place in heaven.
He kept talking to himself, he is alone and helpless. He screamed, “this is not fair, we did not do anything wrong, my brother Boutros was a good man, working hard to support the family and always had a solution with a smile, no, it’s not fair, I can not take his place, I will fail to protect my three women…”
Yes, I have to leave and runway even if they kill me at least my mother does not have to witness my death.
His sister Setto gave him a cup of tea with a tear in her beautiful wide eyes; he looked at her and suddenly jumped and went to his mother asking her “where can we go from here? We have to survive.”

Written by:
Adibeh Abdo-Attia
23rd of April, 2010
Melbourne- Australia
[/font]

عدل سابقا من قبل اسحق قومي في الأحد يونيو 27, 2010 3:21 am عدل 4 مرات
اسحق قومي
اسحق قومي
المدير العام
المدير العام

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 835
العمر : 74
الموقع : https://alkomi.yoo7.com/profile.forum
العمل/الترفيه : معاقرة الشعر والأدب والتاريخ والإعلام والسياسة
المزاج : حسب الحالة
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/06/2008

https://alkomi.yoo7.com/profile.forum

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

السيدة أديبة عبدو عطية تكتب عن مأساة والدها.... Empty مأساة المرحوم يعقوب عبدو

مُساهمة من طرف اسحق قومي الخميس مايو 06, 2010 12:35 pm

السيدة أديبة عبدو عطية
قرأتُ مقالكم أكثر من مرتين وسأعود إليه في القريب العاجل.مأساة هي قصة والدكم الذي عاش في صراع مابين الوحوش البشرية المفترسة التي قتلت لا بل فتكت بكل أهله وكيف يرى أخيه وهو يُقتل بدم بارد.وما عاناه وسط محيط مرعب العيش فيه يشبه حمم البراكين التي تفاجىء القرى النائمة .
قصة تؤرخ لمأساة شعبنا الذي قُتلَ وهجرّ وشرد من أرض أجداده ، في أحداث ٍ تصفوية وعرقية بامتياز في أحداث سفر بلك.عام 1915م بتركيا العثمانية .
مرحى لك وأنت تؤرخين ماعاشه والدك رحمة الله عليه .
نتمنى عليك أن تنثري ما تكتبيه على صفحات هذا المنتدى كيما يقرأ مأساتنا الآخر وليعرف كم عانينا ولا زلنا نعاني جراء تلك الإبادة العنصرية والتي نستطيع أن نُطلق على من قام بها (بلوحوش البشرية المفترسة )لشعب يؤمن بالمحبة والسلام وينشد العدل والسلام..
أهلاً بك صديقة للموقع وإلى مزيد من كتاباتك.
اسحق قومي
اسحق قومي
اسحق قومي
المدير العام
المدير العام

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 835
العمر : 74
الموقع : https://alkomi.yoo7.com/profile.forum
العمل/الترفيه : معاقرة الشعر والأدب والتاريخ والإعلام والسياسة
المزاج : حسب الحالة
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/06/2008